Blockchain title platform Ubitquity launches SmartEscrow.us to buy real estate with crypto
Ubitquity, an enterprise blockchain-secured platform for real estate and title recordkeeping, today announced that it has officially launched its SmartEscrow.us website for the United States markets.
“SmartEscrow is a game-changer for buyers who want to purchase real estate with their cryptocurrency. The launch of SmartEscrow.us will act as an initial online portal for those buyers, title companies, underwriters, and banks. We anticipate that we will be launching a mobile version of SmartEscrow later this year,” said Nathan Wosnack, Founder & CEO of Ubitquity LLC.
Features of SmartEscrow include:
- Blockchain explorer preview of funds.
- Collection and disbursement of funds.
- Complete transparency.
- Escrow theft mitigation.
- No chargeback/clawbacks of funds.
- Real-time settlements.
- Stablecoin support (Tether, TrueUSD, USD Coin, Paxos).
- Trusted custodial wallets.
“We are providing what the market has demanded, i.e. true cryptocurrency real estate settlements. Our network of crypto banks, approved title insurance underwriters, and agencies; will allow buyers and sellers of real estate to transact via a cryptocurrency stable coin utilizing Ubitquity’s SmartEscrow custodial wallets; specifically designed for use by industry players who perform traditional real estate escrow settlement services,” said Wes Williams, Esq., VP of Product at Ubitquity.
- Instant Crypto Real Estate Settlements – With the click of a button, the title, and escrow industry can disburse settlement funds to all counterparties to a real estate transaction securely, instantly, and in an immutable fashion with complete transparency.
- Fraud Mitigation – Through our network of crypto banks, approved title insurance underwriters, and utilizing our trusted custodial wallets which comply with KYC/AML requirements, you can rest assured all cryptocurrency funds are verified and traceable within each transaction.
- Feature-Rich Smart Contracts – The cryptographic hash of the data is the equivalent of an immutable time-stamp with open standards. This allows for real-time settlement in a secure environment that’s open and transparent; showing the flow of funds via a block explorer which all parties can review.
Ubitquity has a number of Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) tools available on its unanimity platform, that it has successfully integrated across a variety of industries including aviation and real estate for escrow and title closing support, title abstracting, digital, hybrid, and paper notary support, smart contract management, as well as secure document management. Ubitquity can help with regulatory-compliant token sales, integration consulting, real estate NFT (Non-Fungible Token) creation, and more.