Blockzero Labs opens $10K bug bounty for its liquidity token staking dApp AquaFi
Blockzero Labs, the company behind AquaFi, a protocol for earning a premium on liquidity tokens over various decentralized exchanges, has announced a $10,000 bug bounty to be finished by the end of July.
Any liquidity provider using AquaFi can stake their liquidity tokens from a wide range of decentralized exchanges; plus be paid up to a 100% premium on fees generated.
The smart contract code eligible for this bounty can be found on GitHub.
How to Submit Bug
- Participants will have until Friday, July 30th at 23:59 UTC to submit bugs.
(the deadline is subject to being extended if further review is needed)
- Potential bug findings can be submitted here.
All bugs submitted will receive a review from the Blockzero Labs Council and be given a ‘Severity Score’.
Based on the Severity Score given to the bug; the user who submitted the bug can earn up to $10,000 worth of XIO in compensation. XIO is the primary governance token of Blockzero.
“We have planted a bug in the smart contract; the first person to report it will receive $1,000 worth of XIO from the overall $10K allocated to this bug bounty.”
– The Blockzero Labs Team
- Bugs will be rewarded on a first-come-first-serve basis. If two people submit the same bug; the person who submitted the bug first will be the only person eligible for compensation.
- Not all bugs are treated the same or given the same compensation.
- Bugs that would result in a loss of funds on the protocol will be judged with higher Severity Scores.
- Dependencies, comments, and README files are not part of the bounty; only the smart contract code.